Sales Manager (m/f) Ingredients (abgeschlossen)
is an important European producer of high quality animal fats and proteins. The products are exported worldwide to the food, feed and technical industry. This family owned business is known for innovation, trustable service, high quality products and partnership. Ten Kate has approximately 200 employees and a sales turnover of more than €120 million. The head office is located in Musselkanaal (Groningen), next to that Ten Kate has several production locations in The Netherlands and Germany. The commercial teams are located in The Netherlands, Germany and Hong Kong. Currently we are searching for a driven Sales Manager Ingredients.
IHRE NEUE HERAUSFORDERUNG
- Responsible for driving and developing sales of Ingredients, mainly proteins, for the (inter)national business
- Executing sales in line with the commercial strategy and objectives for assortment, prices, market presence and company PR
- Analysing markets and managing accounts and relationships with clients
- Providing direction and commercial insights for R&D to shape developments and launch new products within the sector
- Management of the product portfolio and category
- Working closely together with teams of Sales, Marketing, New Business, Supply Chain, Finance and Buying
- Reporting to the Commercial Director.
DAS BRINGEN SIE MIT
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Technology or a similar field
- Several years of relevant and successful work experience in the food industry in a commercial role
- Ability to understand the technical details involved in food, preferably in meat industry
- Willing and comfortable to travel international on a regular basis
- Good communications skills in English, German and Dutch
- Personal skills: self-starter, flexible, interpersonal skills, results-driven, entrepreneur, commercial driven and relationship builder.
DAS ANGEBOT FÜR SIE
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annoek Kogelman: Telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-12504148) or apply through our website or e-mail your written application to: