Regional Sales Manager Europe (m/w) (abgeschlossen)
Scanflavour has in a relatively short period of time become the world\'s largest producer of high functional proteins from pig skin and one of the most important players in the international meat processing market.
As Regional Sales Manager Europe, you will report to the Sales Director at the headquarter in Denmark. However the position is intended to be performed from home office in a German-speaking country.
IHRE NEUE HERAUSFORDERUNG
In this position, you are responsible for the Scanflavour business in Europe and for the continual building up and expansion of the sales with initial focus on German speaking markets and Poland.
You are in charge of the countries in your region via corresponding sales agents or distributers. This entails among other things:
- Looking after and advising the sales representatives and customers in the region
- Commercial management of the sales partners (selection and further development)
- Accompanying the sales partners to acquisition appointments and other customer visits
- Supporting the customers and sales partners in terms of food technology in the application of the products
- Coordinating product development processes for customer-specific developments
- Initiating the development and launching of new products and areas of application
- Observing and analyzing competitors and sales markets
At the moment Scanflavour has one directly employed sales representative in Slovakia. It is also your responsibility to manage this sales representative as well as potentially additional sales representatives in the future.
DAS BRINGEN SIE MIT
Preferably you have completed training as a butcher as well as studies in food and meat technology. Ideally your technical background is complemented by an additional qualification in business management.
Professional experience managing B2B sales of food ingredients to the meat industry is required. Experience with application-technical support to customers preferably at an international level is highly prioritized.
On a personal level business acumen, good communication skills, intercultural competence and ability to establish long lasting partnerships are important prerequisites for success.
Highly developed language skills in both German and English are necessary.
DAS ANGEBOT FÜR SIE
Matthias Hennig from Rau Consultants, tel. +49 89 189 55 20 – 19 or Martin Alsted from Foodjob Denmark, tel. +45 2917 1009 can be contacted for further information on the position.
Send your application and CV to or as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Rau Consultants and Foodjob Denmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.