Project Manager (m/f/x) Operational Planning & Consulting - Meat Processing (abgeschlossen)
Our client is a competent specialist for the customized conception of production and distribution processes in the food industry. The focus is primarily on advising customers from the meat, delicatessen and dairy sectors on the sustainable planning and implementation of complex process engineering projects.
- In direct reporting to the managing partner, the primary objective of this function is the support, conception and implementation of process technologies / operational planning for complex investment projects in the meat processing and delicatessen industries
- Ideally, you will be responsible for the entire process, advising your customers from a single source. This begins with the offer phase, initial layouts or master planning and ends with installation and final acceptance of the finished line, including all construction issues.
- You will accompany projects based on (inter) national customer inquiries, you will be the direct contact person for the customer and control the cooperation and coordination with internal and external process partners
- You have a degree in process engineering, food technology, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification with a focus on meat technology
- You have initial experience in project management for plant construction with a focus on meat processing or experience in process engineering for meat / sausage, convenience or delicatessen industries
- You are interested in advising customers in the meat processing industry on process technological issues
- You are an ambitious, tech-savvy personality with a competent demeanor, entrepreneurial thinking, solution-oriented working methods and convincing as a team player with good rhetoric and strong argumentation skills
- Flexibility, willingness to travel internationally, good IT skills and fluent spoken and written English and German
This function gives you the opportunity to prove and develop yourself and your skills in a growth-oriented environment with flat hierarchies. You can actively contribute or deepen your technological process-know-how with regard to meat-specific processes and technologies when advising your customers.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at +49 89 1895520-19. The Rau Consultants vouch for objective information and only pass on your data after express approval. We look forward to receiving your application, quoting the reference RAH04279.