Global Category Manager Women, Human Health
COMPANYFoodjob Nordic is looking for a senior professional to maximize the potential of Chr. Han-sen’s global product portfolio and set the strategic direction for future innovation within women’s health.
Reporting to the Director of Global Portfolio in the Human Health Division you will be part of the global portfolio management team and commercial development department. Your main task will be to act as expert within your category enabling profitable category sales growth through clear go-to-market strategy.
- Be category expert mastering key drivers for growth; consumer and customer insights coupled with understanding of the regulatory landscape and the competitive situation.
- Drive strategic direction and product portfolio for the category – utilize existing portfo-lio and secure a strong innovation pipeline.
- Drive strategic focus on specific regional and/or channel needs.
- Drive global commercial execution on key category launches in close cooperation with colleagues within the department and across departments.
- Join relevant sales meetings, customer innovation days etc.
You will collaborate closely with the commercial department and other departments e.g. global sales, product design and scientific affairs. International travel to visit customers and colleagues is expected in the amount of 20-30 days per year.
The position is based at Chr. Hansen in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Based on a master degree in business or a relevant scientific background you possess 10+ years experience working with dietary supplements in product management, marketing, sales or similar related roles. If you have experience with consumer healthcare customer interaction it is a great advantage.
You have a proven track record of running global projects showcasing your ability to lead indirectly and making a positive impact on business and collaborations. Strong communication skills are key to success and besides fluency in English (written and spoken) you have an international mindset and the ability to work in a matrix environment.
On a personal level you are a structured person with a disciplined approach and you are eager to apply your knowledge and know-how in improving human health.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONSenior Advisor & Partner Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009, email: firstname.lastname@example.org can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.