Global Category Manager (gn)
Zierikzee/NL oder Frankfurt
COMPANYRoyal Zeelandia Group is a global player in the bakery ingredients business, with 3,200 employees worldwide and its Headquarters located in Zierikzee, The Netherlands. Founded in 1900 by the Dutch family Doeleman, Zeelandia has more than 120 years of experience, with operations in over 30 countries and sales in about 100 countries. Together with their customers – industrial bakeries, small artisanal bakeries and midsized bakeries – they explore the world of bakery. In today’s society consumer trends and demands are ever changing. By thinking differently Zeelandia finds inventive ways to create bakery success with products and services tailored to local tastes and needs. To grow the business and to help Zeelandia’s customers to grow their business, the Marketing and R&D teams of the Zeelandia Group are working closely together in one department. This supports collaboration, also trainings are provided to the operational companies (OpCo’s) in the countries in order to lead new product development and to enhance innovation to fuel growth. To realize this ambition and to further develop the Marketing/R&D department, we are searching for an enthusiastic and driven Global Category Manager Bread.
- Responsible for growing the long-term value and performance of the entire bread category by developing a category strategy to analyze and optimize the profitability of the product line
- Managing and coaching 2 Product Leaders
- Supporting OpCo’s in making strategic product choices, acting as an internal advisor and decision driver for the category
- Maintaining the standard portfolio, developing and maintaining strategic brands and concepts across multiple countries
- Leading innovations projects from business case to market introduction by customers, end-to-end (E2E)
- Building solid bridges between the group, organization and OpCo’s and co-create with cross functional colleagues
- Identifying additional markets to launch and defining with OpCo’s, M&A and strategic partnership options to address adjacent growth opportunities and complete the category portfolio
- Collaborating intensively with the other Global Category Managers, Product Leaders, the Commercial Development Manager and the OpCo’s
- Member of the Marketing/R&D Management Team and reporting to the Group Marketing/R&D Director
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Food Science & Technology or similar
- Relevant experience in international B2B marketing, category management in senior management roles, preferably in the international food ingredients industry
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of products like functional ingredients such as enzymes, emulsifiers or other raw materials
- Strong project management skills by leading and participating in cross-functional teams and by building bridges between global and local teams
- Good understanding about trends, market and customer requirements and able to translate these into plans and actions
- Comfortable working in an international matrix organisation with different stakeholders, markets and cultures and willingness to travel in Europe; Zeelandia offers the possibility for hybrid working in combination with working in the office in Zierikzee or any other Zeelandia office or plant in Europe
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Personal skills: leadership, well organised, analytically strong, drive for innovation, setting priorities, convincing and taking decisions priorities, convincing and taking decisions
CONTACTIf you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak from our IFR-A partner DUPP, telephone: +31 317-468686 / +31 6-51820349 or apply through their website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Global Category Manager (gn)