Business and Product Manager (gn) Culinary EMEAI
UnternehmenADM is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, our client serves customers in nearly 200 countries.
To meet the ambitious growth targets of the culinary business in EMEAI, ADM is seeking for an experienced “Business and Product Manager Culinary EMEAI” who will take a crucial role in leading and driving the business activities.
- Develop the growth strategy for the culinary business in EMEAI and drive the execution of the strategic plan through the EMEAI Sales, Marketing and Market segment organizations to achieve short- and medium-term targets
- Define product strategy, pricing, new launch roadmap and manage the Culinary Product Lines, heading processes from product idea to the successful launch in the market
- Identify new trends and business opportunities based on in-depth knowledge of the culinary business and a strong understanding of consumer needs in the various European markets
- 10+ years Product and Commercial Management experience in food, ingredients, or flavor business area
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills combined with business acumen allow to develop and successfully drive the growth strategy against defined targets
- Track-record of successfully operating in large matrix type organizations
- Ability to lead without disciplinary responsibility and to establish and strengthen relationships across functions and across borders
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit, open minded approach and solution orientation
- University degree qualification in Business Administration, Nutrition, Food Science or technology related discipline, MBA preferred.
- Excellent German and English language skills, a third European language is of advantage
This position offers a key role within a world leading company.
For further information, please contact our consultant Sandra Haindl at +49 89 1895520-18.
Rau Consultants guarantees to provide your personal information to clients only where we have your consent. We look forward to receiving your application via our candidate portal with reference number RAHA04278.