Area Sales Manager (m/f/x) B2B-Sales Ingredients (abgeschlossen)
Dr. Paul Lohmann is an innovative and internationally active medium-sized company that is specialised in the production of mineral salts. The products are used in the areas of food, pharmaceuticals and industrial applications. This position will be dedicated to looking after customers in the food and food supplement segments.
- Technical application advice and support for agents / distributors in the EMEA region
- Technical-commercial support of the existing customer base and development of new markets / customers
- Representation of the company at international trade fairs and events
- Monitoring of trends / potentials and generation of product innovations in cooperation with internal departments
- Experience in B2B sales of raw materials and food ingredients to the processing industry
- Knowledge in providing technical application advice to customers in the food industry
- Education in food technology or a comparable scientific background
- Sales-oriented and self-confident personality, excellent communication skills (also in English), autonomous and pragmatic way of working as well as negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Enjoys travelling and intercultural exchange
- A good command of English and German is required
This position offers you the opportunity to get involved in a medium-sized company with a lot of freedom in decision-making. The international customer service enables extensive intercultural exchange.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at +49 89 1895520-19. The Rau Consultants vouch for objective information and only pass on your data after express approval. We look forward to receiving your application, quoting the reference RAH04277.