Foodjob Denmark is looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager for their customer EW Group - a long time successful Provider of flavours and taste experiences for a broad range of food and beverages.
Are you ready to play a vital role in ensuring increased growth through strategic focus on market potentials and customer potentials?
As Strategic Marketing Manager you will head up a marketing team, that besides yourself consists of a Marketing Assistant and an Innovation Manager. You will also be working closely together with colleagues in Sales, Application and R&D/Innovation.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a solid basis for strategic market initiatives. By data gathering and analysis you will make plans that brings the unique competencies and value propositions of EW Group in to play.
Based on acquired knowledge you will be playing a key role in the provision of the right marketing materials. Not least you will be responsible for external communication ensuring highly professional interaction with customers and other stakeholders through relevant media, presentations etc.
Your responsibility will include:
- Understanding EW Group business and products
- Mapping and analyzing relevant Markets, Customers and Competitors
- Pointing out potentials and giving strategic advise to Management
- Making formalized market plans that can be turned into sales plans
- Generation of marketing material in cooperation with relevant colleagues
- Making communication plans and handling external communication
- Coordinating Marketing activities in general
To fill the role you need to have a solid basis of professional strategic marketing knowhow. After the necessary period of training you should be able to make relevant external and internal analysis and become both strategic advisor and executor. Accordingly your profile should match the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience - preferably from the food/beverage industry
- Experience with the strategic marketing role - preferably from a medium to large size international company
- Good unterstanding of B2B customer relations and of FMCG (B2B2C)
- Commercial education - preferably at Master level
- Analytical and structured
- Excellent communication skills in English - orally and in writing
- Interested observer of international Trends
Salary and Location:
- It is optional which of EW Group's two Locations - Brondby, Denmark or Malmö, Sweden - should be the primary location, but it is expected that each location is visited on a weekly Basis
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and attractive benefits
You can contact Senior Advisor Martin Guldso Alsted from Foodjob Denmark on +45 2917 1009 or email@example.com for more information about the position.
We look forward to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be handled on a continous basis.
Foodjob Denmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.