An excellent opportunity to join one of the world's most iconic brands as a Sensory & Consumer Specialist. As part of a global function you will have opportunity to travel extensively throughout the groups international sites.
Reporting to the Sensory Manager the Sensory and Consumer Specialist will be based in Cork in the Republic of Ireland. The role holder will provide sensory expertise to this major beverage company, assist in the management of a global quality monitoring program, deliver in-plant sensory training and be involved in global consumer insight programs. With a team of sensory experts spread throughout three labs in Ireland, China and South America this is a highly collaborative position with frequent travel required to plants within Europe and occastionally further afield. Key outcomes of this role are to ensure product quality through site based sensory analysis and to gain accurate sensory profiles through descriptive panels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the set-up, execution and data analysis of sensory projects
- Providing expertise in sensory & consumer methodologies
- Working closely with Training and Learning to deliver sensory training to beverage plant teams globally
- Managing descriptive analysis & consumer projects
- Providing training to panellists
- Analysing statistical data and providing reports to customers
- Investigating sensory issues that may arise in bottling plants
We are looking for a candidate who fits the following profile:
- Degree/diploma in a Sensory or Consumer science subject
- Experience of running descriptive sensory panels
- Knowledge & experience of using sensory and consumer methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to deliver presentations and training
- Experience using statistical Software such as FIZZ and Compusense
- Flexibility to travel both within and outside Europe
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class organisation that is consistently voted amongst the top companies to work for in Ireland. Its manutfactures instantly recognisable, marketing leading brands that are available in over 200 countries worldwide. As an international leader in the FMCG/food sector they offer a highly professional and collaborative working environment to develop your career.
Send your CV today to: Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org