Fonterra (www.fonterra.com) is the world's largest producer of dairy ingredients. Headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, the company employs 16,000 employees worldwide. Fonterra shares the goodness of dairy nutrition with the world through brands, ingredients, farming and processing operations across four continents. The organization develops, manufactures and sells every conceivable dairy product: cheese, desserts, milk, milk powders and a wide range of innovative and advanced ingredients for the food industry. The European Fonterra organization, located in Amsterdam, is responsible for the sales and distribution of ingredients for the EMEA market. For this ambitious and dynamic company we are looking for a motivated Senior QA Coordinator (m/f).
- Responsible for all operational quality matters relating to the overall EMEA organization
- Managing and participating in various projects together with international customers and suppliers in the field of quality assurance and quality improvement
- Decisive coordinating the handling of e.g. product requests, complaints and product modifications, in collaboration with colleagues in both the Netherlands and New Zealand
- Preparing, coordinating and (coordinating of the) execution of internal and external audits and advising on interventions to be taken
- Working closely together with colleagues from Quality Assurance, Sourcing, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain
- Reporting to and replacing the Quality Assurance Manager during absence.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Food Technology
- Extensive relevant experience in quality assurance in the food industry, preferably within dairy
- Able to build stable relationships within a short time and get things done
- Communicates clearly and distinctly in both Dutch and English
- Willing to travel internationally with some regularity, up to approx. 25%
- Personal skills: positive attitude, flexibility, strong communication skills at all levels, commercial awareness, responsibility, team player and hands-on mentality.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: email@example.com