Griffith Foods Inc. is headquartered in Illinois, USA and develops and manufactures customized food ingredient systems. The family-owned company offers seasoning systems, texture and coating solutions, sauce systems, dough systems, functional blend systems and food safety alternatives. Griffith Foods pursues the goal of creating individualized and tailor-made product solutions for processors, retailers, distributors and foodservice markets in over 30 countries. The company has locations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. In Germany, the company is located in Muenster and has an own culinary center.
- Maintaining, supporting and expanding existing customer relationships in Germany and Scandinavia
- Definition and Execution of the future strategic direction of the Griffith portfolio for Protein processors together with the sales and marketing leadership
- Development of customer concepts and customer-specific products in cooperation with R&D
- Independent set-up of key account business plans and conduction of commercial negotiations
- Degree in business administration or food technology in balance with several years of experience in the distribution of food ingredients
- Fluent in English and German, other foreign languages are appreciated
- Entrepreneurial thinking, customer and solution orientation, self-motivation, openness and proactive mindset
Griffith Foods is offering you a family-focused and relationship-driven work environment as well as the encouragement, resources and support, which are necessary to fulfil your potential for personal and professional growth in all areas of the business.
Our consultant Verena Zwick would be happy to answer your questions via +49 89 1895520- 21
The Rau consultants vouch for objective information and will only pass on your data after explicit approval. We look forward to receiving your application quoting the reference 3258.