Our client is a highly international company that produces specialized products for the food, pharmaceutical and baby food industries. The company creates customized product concepts, which are offered worldwide with the help of modern, complex technologies and a broad expertise. Special emphasis is placed on the high quality of the products. You can expect quick decision-making, flexible scheduling, international travel, a broad customer base and a successful team.
- Maintaining, supporting and expanding existing customer relationships on an international level
- Independent set-up of key account business plans and conduction of commercial negotiations
- Development of customer concepts and customer-specific product portfolios in cooperation with R&D
- Implementation and further development of the sales strategy
- Degree in business administration or food technology; the decisive factor is experience in industrial distribution or FMCG background
- Several years of experience in the distribution of food ingredients in the milk and / or baby food sectors
- Fluent in English and possibly another foreign language
- Entrepreneurial thinking, customer and solution orientation, desire for international travel as well as self-motivation, openness and willingness to perform
Our customer is offering you the opportunity to become part of a successful team and actively help to shape sales in the future.
Our consultant Theresa Grüner would be happy to answer your questions via +49 89 1895520-18.
The Rau Consultants vouch for objective information and will only pass on your data after explicit approval. We look forward to receiving your application quoting reference 3165.