Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s is the undisputed No. 1 U.S. meat snack brand and fastest growing meat snack manufacturer worldwide. The Jack Link’s brand represents a heritage of quality and consumer trust. Jack Link´s is a family owned business that started producing the famous beef jerky in 1986 and since then has grown from their first plant in Minong, Wisconsin to 10 different plants worldwide. The company has been very successful in hiring and developing a team that lives the entrepreneurial spirit, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a family owned environment. In April 2014, Jack Link’s acquired the well-known BiFi and Peperami brands from Unilever, both well established brands in Europe. For the shortly to open EMEA HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced and passionate
- Responsible for BiFi brand P&L, ensuring its profitable long-term growth as well as establishing the brands in new EMEA markets
- Developing of annual marketing plans for the Peperami brand to achieve goals and to drive growth, identifying new marketing opportunities and promotional programs
- Managing brand budgets through optimized ATL/BTL allocation, overseeing spend structure e.g. buying services for advertising, promotion, media and research agencies
- Initiate and coordinate qualitative and quantitative research, analyze and interpret market - and consumer information and based on the findings, make recommendations in the areas of communication and promotion
- Building and maintaining good relationships with partners for advertising, promotion, media and research
- Working closely together with colleagues from Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain
- Reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or economics with focus on Consumer Marketing
- 5-10 years of experience in consumer marketing with proven track record in major national and international brands - proven experience in successfully growing and leading brands
- Understanding of P&L simulations and influence factors
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as good people skills
- Personal profile: international cultural awareness, entrepreneurial thinker, persuasive, enthusiastic, team player and fun to work with.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Janneke van der Logt, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-23637490 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org