With its origin in the US, our client manufactures specialty chemicals for applications in many areas of everyday use. Worldwide, more than 15,000 employees help different customers to develop innovative and sustainable product solutions. Customers also include the food and beverage industry. Special additives modify the properties of many food products such as baked goods, beverages, meat, dairy or spicy products.
In a newly established position for the application lab in North-Rhine-Westphalia we are looking for a (m/f)
Prime focus of this position is technical customer service support with respect to our special additives in the EMEA region. That means e.g.:
• Carrying out lab tests within the scope of further developing of the additives
• Advising and looking after customers as regards application technology and troubleshooting when problems arise
• Participating in the development of new products and applications at a global level
• Sales support through technical presentations for the customers
• Degree in food technology or a similar background, PhD also welcome
• Minimum of five years experience in product development of food or food ingredients
• Ideally with knowledge in the area of hydrocolloids and stabilizing systems or aromas
• Excellent communication skills
• High degree of social competence, comfortable working in an international environment
• Team skills and goaloriented way of working
• Enjoys travelling (around 30 %), mostly within Europe, but also in the Middle East or the US
Please contact our consultant Matthias Hennig (direct line: 08153 / 9060–19) and refer to our reference number 01-1751. Of course, Rau Consultants GmbH ensures absolute discretion. We look forward to receiving your application!