Griffith Foods (www.griffithfoods.com) is a privately held company who has always taken a long-term view and focused on doing what's right for customers, employees and the food industry. Since 1919, they've built a reputation for premier quality and dependability with customer partners, using innovationas a foundation for differentiation and new opportunities. Griffith Foods will continue to be the product development partner for seasonings, coatings, sauces and other functional ingredients. With a worldwide network of Griffith facilities they closely collaborate with partners from the beginning of the product lifecycle, providing consumer insights until delivering tailor-made products. In Europe they have 3 commercial regions, manufacturing facilites in Spain, the UK and Belgium and in total some 560 employees. Griffith Foods is looking to expand their European market presence by developing into new markets with new products. Within the new European scope and the future growth perspective we are looking for a proactive Senior Account Manager Snacks.
- Responsible for the sales of the full Griffith product portfolio for the Savoury Snacks Market in the Benelux and Scandinavia
- Compising and executing the sales plan and proactively look for improvements by value engineering and product mix management
- Visiting and meeting customers to maintain existing bsiness and identifying needs for new Business, by building up relations with relevant stakeholders
- Negotiating contracts with customers and follow-up on customer feedback
- Gathering market information to support Marketing to identify business and innovation opportunities
- Working together closely with Marketing, Business Development, R&D and Technical Support
- Reporting to the Sales Manager Snacks Northern-Europe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, for example Business Administration or Food Technology
- Relevant work experience in a commercial role, preferably in specialty ingredients in the food, biotechnology or chemical business
- Strong relation management skills and a commercial attitude to grow sales and to assist customers with their challenges
- Comfortable working and travelling in an international and dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Personal skills: self-starter, ambitious, customer focus, drive for results, learning agility and pragmatic
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.