Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s is the undisputed No. 1 U.S. meat snack brand and fastest growing meat snack manufacturer worldwide. The Jack Link’s brand represents a heritage of quality and consumer trust. Jack Link´s is a family owned business that started producing the famous beef jerky in 1986 and since then has grown from their first plant in Minong, Wisconsin to 10 different plants worldwide. The company has been very successful in hiring and developing a team that lives the entrepreneurial spirit, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a family owned environment. In April 2014, Jack Link’s acquired the well-known BiFi and Peperami brands from Unilever, both well established brands in Europe. For the shortly to open EMEA HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for a Sales Support Expert.
- Responsible for the unrestrained information flow between Sales & Marketing, Business Development and customers, by supplying data reports and other market information
- Maintaining the database by gathering information on: promotions, pricing, customer requests, sales targets, promotional volumes, displays sold and other dat
- Keeping track of the internal process for promotion, new listings, invoices and promotions
- Preparing sales presentations, track sales expenses and financial informatio
- Forwarding samples by entering requests, arranging shipments and notifying customers
- Working together with colleagues of the Sales team, Business Development Manager and the Financial department
- Reporting to the Commercial Controller.
- BSc. degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field
- Experience in a sales support role preferably in a FMCG company
- Preferred experience with internal sales administration processes, data entry and understanding of customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and preferable Germa
- Personal profile: hands on, attention to detail, highly organized, customer focused, improvement oriented and fun to work with.
If you are interested in this position in Amsterdam, please contact Michiel Dekkers: Telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website or e-mail your written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org