Kalsec® is a family-ownded company, headquartered in Michigan, USA and is the leading global producer of natural spice and herb flavour extracts, hop extracts, natural colours and antioxidants that help food and beverage companies make their products look better, taste better and last longer. For more than 60 years, Kalsec® adds value to customers’ brands by providing innovative solutions while respecting the people and planet in which they interact. The company has locations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Kalsec® Europe is located in Mildenhall/United Kingdom.
Standort:Home Office (Southern Germany)
- Maintaining, supporting and expanding existing customer relationships in the region
- Implementation and further development of the marketing and sales strategy with regard to own industry competence
- Identification of needs in the food and beverage industry and development of customer concepts and customer-specific products in cooperation with R & D
- Food technology background in balance with several years of professional food industry experience , preferably in either herbs and spices, colours, flavours or anti-oxidants
- High degree of self-motivation and self-organization, openness and proactive mind-set
- Willingness to travel to the UK for training and quarterly sales meetings
Kalsec® is offering outstanding career opportunities for those striving to develop their talents in a family-owned, globally focused company. They nurture a culture driven by creativity, research and innovation, while respecting everyone’s desire for stability and a strong work/life balance.
Our consultant Verena Zwick would be happy to answer your questions via +49 89 1895520- 21.
The Rau Consultants vouch for objective information and will only pass on your data after explicit approval. We look forward to receiving your application quoting reference 3276.