Foodjob Denmark is looking for a Sales Manager for their customer EW Group - a long time successful provider of flavours and taste experiences for a broad range of food and beverages.
Are you ready to play a vital role in expanding the customer base by pursuing new potential customers and establish the initial contact and relationships?
As Sales Manager you will have a great number of contacts. Externally you will work with customers in many different countries. Internally you will work closely together with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Application and R&D/Innovation.
Initially you will be given customers/prospects of potential new customers on existing markets. However after a while, you will work in geographical markets that are not yet developed by EW Group.
The main purpose of the role is to develop new customer relationships to ensure expansion of the customer base. Your responsibility will include:
- Understanding EW Group business and products
- Creating and fulfilling own sales plans and budget on the basis of market plans
- Pursue and prioritize new potential customers mainly in new markets for EW Group to expand the customer base
- Making initial contact to potential customers, demonstrating the value proposition of EW Group and establishing customer relationships
- Coordinating sales efforts with colleagues in sales
- Communicating market feedback to the internal organization
Your success depends on you knowing what it takes to establish new long lasting B2B customer relations. Accordingly your profile should match the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a strong commercial track record within B2B sales
- Self-starting and outgoing business professional with excellent communication skills
- Goal oriented and eager to play a proactive role in ensuring commercial success
- Used to combine a commercial mindset and drive with specialist knowledge
- Good understanding of B2B customer relations and of FMCG (B2B2C)
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and willing to travel around min. 60-80 days pr. year
Salary and Location:
- It is optional which to EWs two locations - Brondby, Denmark or Malmö, Sweden - should be the primary location
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and attractive benefits
You can contact Senior Advisor Martin Guldso Alsted from Foodjob Denmark on +45 2917 1009 or email@example.com for more information about the position. We look forward to receive your application. Foodjob Denmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.