Subsidiary of a leading Food Group, our client is the world leader in technical butter and dairy fats for the food industry, as well as for foodservices and retail Business.
Food safety, products quality and services are at the heart of the development strategy of this major player who is creating a position of
Reporting to the R&D Director and joining a team of ten people, the R&D project Manager:
- Contributes to define the objectives and strategic directions of the department and provides his/her expertise in project management
- Manages new products development from lab design to production, and contributes to the improvement of existing products, in compliance with the product quality policy and project management processes.
- Provides technical support to production / quality / sales teams, and customers.
The position is based in Goe, in BELGIUM (35 minutes from Liège), and offers real prospects for advancement internally or within the Group worldwide.
- MSc in Food Science
- A Minimum 3 years' experience as R&D Project Manager in the field of Ingredients and functional raw material for food (Dairy fats, Vegetable fats, emulsions, UHT process, Dairy Products, margarine, chocolate and cocoa products, nutrition...)
- Expertise in project management
- Necessarily Fluent in French and English
- Rigorous mind
- Good communication skills and real work team abiligy
- Enthusiastic and passionate by the job
Consultant: Françoise PERCEVAULT, ManageriA, 8, Rue Saint-Martin, 75004 PARIS
Contact Person: Lamia MESSIKH email@example.com
Reference number: FP071160