Our client is a medium-sized manufacturer of well-known brands in the dairy sector. The company is part of an international group. Various high-quality products, some of which have market-leading positions, are being developed and produced at the main production site in Germany. The business is to be expanded further with the support of motivated employees and modern technology and in cooperation with the parent company.
In this position, you will manage the plant with approx. 100 employees and take on cost responsibility. Furthermore, you will be part of the management board of the German branch. This means among other things:
- Responsibility for production costs and achievement of relevant KPIs (e.g. quality, line efficiency)
- Management of production, technology and quality as well as long-term site development
- Continuous optimization of processes and technologies in order to increase productivity
- Close cooperation with the parent company, including reporting based on defined KPIs
- Initiation, planning and implementation of investments as well as support in product development
- Academic degree in Dairy Engineering, Food Technology or similar background
- Several years of experience in factory or plant management in the fresh food area
- Ideally, previous experience in the production of cheese or other dairy products
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on personality with very good communication skills (also in English), leadership skills, a committed and proactive way of working and stress resistance
This position offers excellent opportunities for the job holder in an international environment. The job provides ample room for the development of know-how and personality.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig is available for further questions at +49 89 1895520-19. The Rau consultants vouch for objective information and ensure a maximum in data protection. We handle your personal data confidentially and discretely. We look forward to receiving your application with the reference number 3103.