ATCO (www.aakgc.com/aatco) is the most successful condiments company in the Middle East and is part of Ali & Abdul Karim Group. The company manufactures and sells its products for both retail and the food solutions segment. Under the brand Delicio, AATCO offers a wide range of product and packaging options aimed at fulfilling the needs of consumers as well as professional users. The Delicio brand contains a premium quality range of tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, exotic sauces, pasta sauces and salad dressings. Their products are present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Africa and European Union in 40,000 trade outlets and are consumed by 30 million consumers. The company manufactures its own brands and also produces for other for other brands, including Campbell’s. Food Solutions has a strong customer base in quick service restaurants, hotels, (airline) catering and restaurants. Famous chains are part of the clientele, such as Burger King, Subway, Quiznos, Pizza Hut and KFC. With outstanding innovation and product development, a large number of new products are about to enter the market. For the Customer Products Division (CPD) at the head office in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, we are searching for a highly motivated
- Responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of brand strategies designed for maximum brand penetration and profitability
- Managing a team consisting of a Brand Manager and Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) and Assistant TMM’s
- Contributing to the development and refinement of the brand vision and brand strategy of the Delicio brand
- Developing and implementing a focussed and comprehensive annual marketing plan and budget for the brand and imple-menting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Visiting key markets and accounts in the Middle East and Africa on a regular basis
- Conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and reporting on overall brand health by doing analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Reporting to the Business Director Consumer Products Division.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, preferably with an additional MBA, or comparable
- Several years of experience in a Marketing role within a FMCG company, preferably with food- and/or condiments brands
- Comfortable working and living in an international multicultural environment
- Ambitious and commercial mind-set with the potential to grow the business
- Willingness to travel internationally, approximately 30%
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: leader, independent, strategic view, customer-oriented, results driven, responsible, flexible, analytical and team builder.
Our consultant Patric Heberlein (08153 / 90 60-16) will be happy to provide you with further details. Rau Consultants GmbH naturally ensures absolute discretion and impartiality. We look forward to receiving your application under the reference number 01-1792.