In the 1800s two distinct companies, the Dutch Crok & Laan and the British Loders & Nicoline, both successful in vegetable oils and fats, began their businesses. Unilever acquired Crok & Laan in 1970 and merged it with its own subsidiary Loders & Nicoline, and Loders Croklaan was established. The company was sold in 2002 to the Malaysian IOI Group, active in palm oil plantations, oleo chemicals, real estate development and downstream manufacturing. Today, IOI Loders Croklaan is a global multinational that focuses on providing solutions to its customers in the food industry throughout the world. IOI Loders Croklaan’s lipid solutions expertise is renowned for technological breakthroughs. With state-of-the-art technology such as fractionation, interesterification, emulsification, IOI Loders Croklaan is well positioned to deliver unique functionality and value to the end product. To strengthen the Sales team in Wormerveer (Amsterdam region) we are searching for an ambitious Market Unit Manager Bakery.
- Responsible and accountable for developing and executing the European Bakery sales growth and business development strategy for all bakery segments
- Leading and coaching a young highly energetic team consisting of 3 Sales Managers
- Developing a European growth strategy for the Bakery Business and its segments, setting the European priorities and supporting the development of the Global Business Plan
- Building and strengthening connection and relationships in existing client base to find new opportunities
- Striving to create a consistent sales and innovation pipeline of new and advanced opportunities, at a size and quality that will convert to plan achievement
- Cooperating actively in the global bakery team to develop regional and global business
- Following relevant market trends and developments and translate these into concrete value propositions to grow the business and win customer and market share
- Reporting to the Sales Director Europe with a dotted line to the Global Director Bakery.
- Master’s degree in for example Business Administration or Technology
- Relevant international sales and/or marketing experience in B-to-B or B-to-C bakery markets followed by a commercial leadership role
- Enterpreneurial attitude with a genuine winning mentality
- Strong personality able to get the market unit team and other stakeholders fully committed to deliver the plan and business development strategy
- Comfortable working and travelling (approx. 25% of your time) in an international and dynamic environment
- Personal skills: analytical, problem solver, goal oriented, structured, ability to prioritize and hands on mentality.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
IOI Loders Croklaan selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.