Our client is the German subsidiary of an international food industry group. The modern company is among the top 5 in the world in its product range. Healthy nutrition is the focus of entrepreneurial action. Among well-known brands, the products are very popular with consumers. For the European plants, we are looking for a professionally and socially convincing personality (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Standort:Baden-Württemberg or Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Controlling of financial and business reporting for the plants in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe
- Analysis and calculations as well as budget planning and forecasts in cooperation with an international team
- Responsibility for capex and opex controlling, as well as project and logistics controlling
- Permanent optimization of processes to identify and implement savings
- Business administration with a focus on finance and controlling
- Several years of management experience in an international environment in the area of controlling of a manufacturing company, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Very good knowledge in production controlling, accounting, cost and investment accounting as well as very good handling of MS office and SAP
- Communicative, open-minded personality with entrepreneurial thinking, persuasiveness and solution orientation
This position offers you the opportunity to grow in a challenging environment and thereby make a significant contribution to the company's development.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig is available for further questions at +49 89 1895520-19. The Rau consultants vouch for objective information and ensure a maximum in data protection. We handle your personal data confidentially and discretely. We look forward to receiving your application with the reference number 3238.