Saturn Petcare B.V., is part of Heristo AG and is specialised in the production of high value pet food for dogs and cats. All products are produced under private labels and are sold by the most leading retailers across Europe. All products are tailor made and specificaly developed acording to customer needs. Saturn Petcare has production sites in Hattem, the Netherlands and Bremen, Germany. Their development centre and the centralized purchse team are located in Bremen. The production facility in Hatttem is very modern and is specialized in the production of alluminium, single serve cups and cans. There are 225 people working in this Dutch production site. Due to expansion and growth of the site we are searching an experienced Manager (m/f) QA/QS to develop a strategic vision on quality improvements.
- Responsible for securing the development and improvement of the quality management system with focus on quality control
- Managing and coaching the local quality team of 17 employees including a QC Manager
- Acting upon product deviations after checking incoming goods and finished products and improving controlling methods
- Initiate improvement plans using Lean Six-Sigma and setting up courses and training for the production employees
- Organizing and guiding internal and external quality audits and making sure possible action point are being followed up
- Developing procedures, standards and working instructions for audits, quality control, tracability and possible recalls
- Working together with Operations, Technical Services and the R&D department
- Management team member and reporting to the Operations Director
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a food technological field or equivilent
- Some years of relevant working experience, preferably as a quality manager in the (pet)food industry
- Up to date knowledge of food certifications (IFS/BRC/MSC), quality management systems, food safety and food defense
- You are analytical and focused on continuous improvement
- Pragmatic manager that has a drive for efficiency and practical solutions to quality related issues.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably German
- Personal skills: accurate, systematic, convincing, result driven, no-nonsense, inspirator and motivator
Saturn Petcare B.V. selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.