Our Client is one of the major Japanese trading companies with a long history. In the food division of the German office, the company imports Japanese food products to Germany with the first focus on foodservice business. In a later stage, sales can be expanded to additional European countries as well as industry business.
- Definition and implementation of a business strategy for the market sector
- Identify and set up business with new customers in the market of foodservice
- Responsible for and committed to the fore-casts and achieving the budget figures
- Close cooperation with the Japanese organization, e. g. marketing and product development
- Some years of professional experience as a Key Account Manager for the food industry focusing on foodservice business; Key Account Managers with experience in retail are also welcome
- University degree in economics or equivalent education
- Cross-cultural competence, good communication skills (German and English), strong motivation, self-starting personality with target orientation and hands-on attitude as well as flexibility
If you like to create business from scratch in an international environment, this position will suit you.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig (+49 89 1895520-19) will be happy to provide you with further details. Rau Consultants guarantees objective information and only passes on data after express consent. We look forward to receiving your application under the reference number 2446.