Swinkels Family Brewers is a curious and proud brewer with 300 years of craftsmanship and entrepreneurial spirit. With brands like Bavaria, Palm and La Trappe they let customers enjoy their beer in over 130 countries. Worldwide there are 1500 colleagues in 6 breweries, who share a passion for beer, quality and sustainable brewing. Circular entrepreneurship is their starting point here; breweries that are energy- and water-neutral and where they reuse waste and residual materials. In this way, they contribute locally to a liveable environment. No matter where in the world. Currently, they are expanding the capacity in the brewery in Ethiopia. A team of experts, called the Global Brewing Team works on large projects like the one in Ethiopia. For this team we are looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic International Brewing Technologist.
- Responsible for the preparation and commissioning of new breweries worldwide
- Participating in projects in the field of water, brewing rooms, filling until waste water purification
- Working on continuous improvement of processes and fine-tuning and safeguarding the brewing and packaging process
- Providing technological input for both international investment projects and value engineering
- Building up knowledge and experience on raw materials, brewing technologies and sustainability
- Training of co-workers and sharing knowledge with the organisation
- Closely working together with departments involved in raw materials, like R&D, Technology and Engineering
- Member of the Global Brewing Team, report to the Global Manager Brewing Processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technology (Food, Process or Chemical) or similar. Preferably a Master’s degree in Brewing Science
- Knowledge and experience with Brewing Technology
- Analytical and affinity with complex processes on the borderline of engineering, process technology, and business economics
- Create support and progress with excellent project management skills, energy and good interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with working in international environment and dealing with cultural differences
- Prepared to working abroad on a regular basis
- Personal skills: manager and coach, persuasion, vigorous, enterprising and result oriented.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Erik van Bommel, telephone: +31 317-468686 / +31 6-44897165 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.