Our client is a healthy, expanding medium-sized company with excellent products and both national as well as internationally strong brands. The growth strategy is based on diversification, investments in modern technologies and further internationalization. Together with its native region in EMEA, it has its sights set on the growth regions, particularly in Southeast Asia, South America and West Africa. Business is to be primarily expanded in these countries through acquisitions, joint ventures, holdings, co-operations and direct investments.
- Defining strategic and operative goals of building up the business
- Conducting market analyses, developing and implementing business models and strategies for market entry
- Cooperating closely with management and the business units
- Negotiating and realising acquisitions, joint ventures, holdings, co-operations and investments
- Running the new business by handing it over to the business units or taking personal responsibility
- Entrepreneurial minded generalist with a high degree of personal motivation and strong focus on implementation
- Successful track record in international business development in the FMCG industry with tasks at a local level
- Professional and experienced skill set and toolbox in project management
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills, also in English
- The challenging projects require a high degree of willingness to travel and ability to cope with pressure
Our client offers an exceptional opportunity to shape international expansion projects in a professional and economically strong environment, and a promising outlook to assume personal responsibility for the new business.
Our consultant Dr. Tim Rau (+49 -8153 -9060-12) will be happy to provide you with further details. Rau Consultants GmbH naturally ensures absolute discretion and impartiality. We look forward to receiving your application under the reference number 01-1973.