In the 1800s two distinct companies, the Dutch Crok & Laan and the British Loders & Nicoline, both successful in vegetable oils and fats, began their businesses. Unilever acquired Crok & Laan in 1970 and merged it with its own subsidiary Loders & Nicoline, and Loders Croklaan was established. The company was sold in 2002 to the Malaysian IOI Group, active in palm oil plantations, oleo chemicals, real estate development and downstream manufacturing. Today, IOI Loders Croklaan is a global multinational that focuses on providing solutions to its customers in the food industry throughout the world. IOI Loders Croklaan’s lipid solutions expertise is renowned for technological breakthroughs. With state-of-the-art technology such as fractionation, interesterification, emulsification, IOI Loders Croklaan is well positioned to deliver unique functionality and value to the end product. To strengthen the Sales team in Wormerveer (Amsterdam region) we are searching for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Global Key Account Director.
- Responsible for a few of the largest global clients, leading food manufacturers, of IOI Loders Croklaan
- Setting up and executing strategic key account plans
- Achieving targets and growth from translation of customer strategies into investment plans and innovation & product development projects
- Optimizing customer engagement management and improving margin policies
- Ensuring optimal understanding of customer’s market dynamics and strategic objectives translated to be used in further business development
- Working closely together with the BU Managers and colleagues of Finance, Planning, Production and Supply Chain to ensure successful implementation of strategic customer plan
- Actively monitoring (financial) risk management
- Reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Director
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Relevant and successful international experience in a B-to-B commercial role in food ingredients, specialty chemicals or similar
- Proven track record in managing international key accounts successfully
- Experience with value based key account development and multidisciplinary key account teams
- Comfortable working and travelling (approx. 30-40% of your time) in an international and dynamic environment and based in Europe or US
- Personal skills: able to deal with complexity, strong strategic skills, influencer, communicator, energizer, results driven, can do mentality, diplomatic and excellent negotiator
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loders Croklaan selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.