Royal FrieslandCampina wants to become the most professional, successful and attractive dairy enterprise in the world. All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With their brands - over 30 – FrieslandCampina reaches millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. For FrieslandCampina Corporate Research & Development, located in Wageningen the Netherlands, we are looking for a Global Development Director for the Dairy Based Beverages and Yoghurt & Desserts team. This development team focuses on one of the most important categories for FrieslandCampina in the Dairy Based Beverages consumer market for the European, Middle East and Asian region. Well-known A-brands in these categories are for example Campina, Optimel, Mona, Landliebe, Fristi, Chocomel, Dutch Lady, Foremost and Peak. To strengthen the Management Team of Corporate R&D we are searching for a highly motivated and ambitious Global Development Director.
- Responsible for defining and executing the R&D innovation strategy in close cooperation with Marketing and in line with the business strategies
- Managing a team of 4 Development Managers who are responsible for the daily management of the project portfolio of product development within the teams
- Responsible for people management, 4 direct reports and approx. 80 indirect reports in several European and Asian locations, including performance management, talent management, succession planning and resources
- Further professionalization of R&D processes; building expertise and developing road maps
- Maintaining and further developing a business network with both all relevant stakeholders within FrieslandCampina and external partners
- Signaling both trends and developments in the market and in technology, shaping these into innovation strategy and providing guidance towards product developmentMember of the overall Management Team of Corporate R&D; reporting directly to the Corporate R&D Director.
- PhD in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry or close related education
- Proven senior and broad experience within development in consumer markets combined with successful managerial experience preferable in an international food company
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, easy connecting with all organisational levels and win support
- Ability to manage change by building and developing winning teams and effective working methods
- Comfortable working and travelling (20% of the time) in a international business environment
- Personal skills: drive for results, proactive, open and creative mindset, inspiring business partner, team player and fun to work with.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: email@example.com
FrieslandCampina - Corporate Research & Development selected DUPP Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.