Dawn Foods Inc. is a rapidly growing global leader in the baking industry. The company, with approximately 4,000 employees and its headquarters in the US, is family owned. Their refreshing family culture values teamwork, genuine innovation and the ability to grow. In 2011 Dawn Foods acquired Unifine Food & Bake Ingredients, resulting in a Dawn Foods Europe organization of ± 700 employees. The product range comprises a.o. pastry mixes, fruit fillings, glazes, flavourings and frozen products, like muffins, brownies and cakes. These products are sold to artisan bakeries, industrial bakeries, retailers and food service customers. Dawn Foods Europe has production facilities in the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany (Darmstadt), France, Portugal and Hungary. Their headoffice is based in Amstelveen, where the central function leaders such as R&D, Finance and Marketing are located. To further strengthen the European Marketing team of Dawn Foods Europe we are currently searching for an energetic European Product Group Manager.
- Responsible for managing the development, growth, gross margin and innovation of the dry products category.
- Managing product portfolio in line with local and central market position, including SKU rationalisation and product lifecycle management
- Giving direction and managing re-branding project for the whole European dry products portfolio
- Generating of consumer insights and translating it into concepts or innovation
- Initiating and executing projects with key costumers to gain market data and trends
- Analysing sales forecast and recommending market opportunities
- Ensure effective communications for new products, technical specifications, features & benefits and market competitive positioning
- Driving implementation of product launches in the countries, coordinate with local marketing and sales teams
- Working closely together with European R&D teams, Sales teams and Country Managers, local and global Marketing
- Reporting to European VP R&D/marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Food Technology, Bakery Technology or Business Administration
- Relevant work experience in Product Marketing within the (international) food ingredients industry
- Able to understand key markets and business drivers for delivering successful Product Management strategy,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Willing to travel (± 30-40% of time), mainly to visit the key markets and their customers and the R&D centers
- Personal skills: self starter, hands-on, customer focus, drive for results, strong organizational skills and able to convince others.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annoek Kogelman: Telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-12504148) or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: email@example.com