Founded over 100 years ago, CP Kelco is the innovative hydrocolloid company, customer's partner for flow, texture, Suspension and stabilization in a wide variety of food and industrial applications. CP Kelco values centers around ethical behavior, respect for people, sustainability and excellence.
The Food & Beverage business is a major part of it's activities. Within the EMEA region (Europe Middle East Africa) Marketing and Technical Support & Development Team, a Position of Market Segment Manager - Diary is needed to drive growth in the selected strategic market segments.
Reporting to the EMEA Food Marketing Director, the Market Segment Manager - Dairy is the voice of CP Kelco in designated segments and owns, drives and leads all related activities:
- Develop deep understanding of selected segments in cooperation with TS&D and Sales
- Articulate and monitor the health of overall CP Kelco value proposition in the segments
- Translate unmet needs into growth opportunities in cooperation with CP Kelco Growth Platform
- Develop marketing plans and campaigns/product launches in cooperation with other marketing functions
- Monitor, evaluate and report to the health of the segment opportunity pipeline
- Analyse and report on business Performance
- Develop/refresh and own a 5 segment plan
- Ensure segment plans are developed in territory plans
The position might have some technical support responsibilities for selected geographical areas. We are looking for this job to be based in Paris or Copenhagen Denmark or in one of the various European offices of the Company. The candidate is our future expert of the dairy sector, an international profile with a strong sense of the B to B marketing or better the B to B to C, resolutely focused on innovation.
- Food chemistry/technology background or food sciences related degree as Engineer or Master with possibly a Business/Marketing degree
- Minimum of 5 years of international experience ideally in the dairy sector (or ingredients business servicing the dairy sector), acquired in a technical or sales position
- Extensive customer interface experience ideally with a first experience in marketing
- Fluent in English, daily working language both usual and technical
- Proven project management experience in a matrix organization
- Business acumen and at ease with economic tools
- Curious, creative, rigorous and organized, pro-active, pragmatic and results oriented
- Real skills in communication both orally and written, able to support his Projects
- Passionate and ready to learn
- Autonomous, highly team spirited and at ease with multicultural environments
- Ready to travel up to 50% of the time