Royal FrieslandCampina wants to become the most professional, successful and attractive dairy enterprise in the world. All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With their brands – over 30 – FrieslandCampina reaches millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. FrieslandCampina Kievit is one of the leading global manufacturers beverage and food ingredients and trusted by the world’s best loved brands to provide superior ingredient solutions. Delivering delicious flavour, smooth texture and sensory perfection to a variety of beverage and food applications, the possibilities for the ingredients are vast. By working in close partnership with customers, they find the right solution for each specific application addressing local preferences. For the Kievit development team based in Salatiga (Indonesia) and working dedicated for the Asian market, we are searching for an international Development Manager.
- Responsible for the Kievit product and application development for beverages, bakery and nutrition in the growing Asian market
- Managing a local team of 6 people (based in Salatiga) and working together with the Singapore innovation centre and manufacturing facilities in Salatiga, the Phillippines and China
- Defining, executing and monitoring the program of the development team in terms of projects and account support, in line with the budget process and constraints
- Develivering projects in accordance with stakeholders’ needs
- Acting as project leader for large and/or strategic projects with technology or market scope
- Supporting the sales team during customer visits by explaining and demonstrating the functionality and quality of existing Kievit ingredients
- Reporting to the Manager New Product Development Kievit at the FrieslandCampina Corporate Research & Development centre.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Technology, Chemistry or a similar education
- Relevant work experience, preferably in a professional R&D food business environment with close connections to other disciplines like sales, manufacturing and quality
- Good managerial capabilities and stakeholder management
- Challenged by working, travelling (± 20 % of time) and living in the Asian culture
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams
- Personal skills: entrepreneurial, results driven, well organised, convincing, pragmatic, flexible, team player and perseverance.
The position is based in Salatiga (Indonesia) with an expat contract.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org