Headquartered in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s is the undisputed No. 1 U.S. meat snack brand and fastest growing meat snack manufacturer worldwide. The Jack Link’s brand represents a heritage of quality and consumer trust. Jack Link´s is a family owned business that started producing the famous beef jerky in 1986 and since then has grown from their first plant in Minong, Wisconsin to 10 different plants worldwide. The company has been very successful in hiring and developing a team that lives the entrepreneurial spirit, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a family owned environment. In April 2014, Jack Link’s acquired the well-known BiFi and Peperami brands from Unilever, both well established brands in Europe. For the shortly to open EMEA HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for a responsible Customer Service Specialist.
- Responsible for the handling of customers by taking care of incoming orders, customer concerns and the
- development of customer relationships for the brands BiFi, Peperami and Jack Link’s
- Ensuring the accuracy of customer specific agreements, by responding to customer inquiries and ensuring prices while maintaining alignment with the sales organizatio
- Providing the management with information on special orders and costs involved in handling emergency shipments
- Utilizing tools and technologies to professionally handle complaints and resolving them promptly
- Working together with colleagues of the Sales and Operations department
- Reporting to the Customer Support Manager.
- BSc. degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Customer Service role or similar, preferably in a FMCG food company
- General understanding of business process functions, ERP business applications and SAP
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to resolve problems in an efficient and pleasant manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and German
- Personal profile: creative thinker, attention for detail, able to prioritize, team player, hands on mentality and problem solver.
If you are interested in this position in Amsterdam, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to: email@example.com