Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. The Business Group DSM Food Specialties is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, yeast extracts, flavors and other specialties for many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savory food brands. It aims to enable the production of better foods, helping to make diets healthier and more sustainable. DSM Food Specialities comprises 4 Business Units: Enzymes, Savory, Cultures and Food & Crop Protection. For the Quality Assurance organisation of DSM Food Specialties, located in Delft (The Netherlands), we are currently searching for a professional Business Unit Quality Manager.
- Responsible for the QA plan and performance of the assigned Business Unit
- Contributing to the QA strategy of the Business Group and developing annual BU QA plans
- Managing the BU QA team, consisting of site QA Managers (at various international locations) and QA Advisors as direct reports and in total approximately 20 employees
- Ensuring an effective QA system and organisation, in compliance with market legislations and customer expectations
- Providing guidance to the BU Management Team on QA issues and monitoring the execution of the BU QA plan and performance
- Stimulating and facilitating a culture of continuous improvement and learning from mistakes, issues and complaints
- Representing the BU, direct or indirectly, in different DSM QA platforms
- Reporting to the Business Group QA Director.
- BSc or MSc degree in Technology, Chemistry or Microbiology
- Relevant work experience in Quality Management in the food industry, preferably in a comparable business environment
- Detailed knowledge of food safety standards, QA systems and actual quality topics
- Strong managerial skills, both people management as well as project management with cross functional teams
- Comfortable working in an international and dynamic matrix organisation with various external and internal stakeholders
- Personal skills: independent, overview, convincing, well organised, decisive, results driven and persistence.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
DSM Food Specialities selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.