AAK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high value-adding speciality vegetable oils and fats. Listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and with its headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has more than 20 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 3,800 employees. Since more than 25 years AAK has been building up the Foodservice business in Germany as key contributor to the global Foodservice business.
Standort:Germany, Düsseldorf preferred
- Full P/L accountability for AAK Foodservice in Germany
- Build up a high performing go-to-market organization and grow the business significantly
- Organise the go-to-market route with the present combination of an agent, a distributor, direct sales to key wholesalers and sales activities with operators
- Identify growth opportunities for AAK in the German market – e. g. through bundling of new products with the existing sales and customers or by Co-development activities with Foodservice operators
- Responsible for price management and contract management
- More than 10 years of commercial track record in the German Foodservice market
- Experienced in building up / leading sales organisations with multiple routes to the market
- Has driven ROI and delivered against KPIs
- Used to collaborate closely with respective teams and departments in a multinational environment
- Energetic and resourceful Executive with hands-on attitude and business acumen
- Fluent German and English language skills
This position offers a key role within a world leading company.
For further information, please call our consultant Sandra Haindl at +49 89 1895520-18.
Rau Consultants guarantees to provide your personal information to clients only where we have your consent. We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number 3447.