Kerry Ingredients and Flavours with its 20.000 employees is considered as the world leader on the market of food ingredients and flavours. Innovative product concepts serve customers of all areas of the food industry.
In order to link the application center of excellence “snacks” with the snack manufacturers a new position is created to support and attend to the customers in the snack industry.
Located in the south of UK we are seeking a (m/f)
You will be responsible to attend to strategic key accounts in the snack industry focusing on Europe (Germany, France etc.). That means e.g.:
- Management and Leading of research projects with top companies of the snack sector
- Development of innovative concepts with respect to future needs of the snack industry
- Guiding a team to be composed of developers, technicians and flavourists
- Master or engineer in food science, food technology or other relevant discipline
- Snack expert with some years experience in a R&D or Production environment close to snacks or coming out of the ingredients sector
- Knowledge how to make up a complete snack
- Flexible pragmatic self starter with excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and strong cultural empathy
Please contact our consultants Dr. Tim Rau or Matthias Hennig. Of course, Rau Consultants GmbH ensures absolute discretion. We look forward to receiving your application.