CSK food enrichment supplies dairy ingredients to the food industry. With a track record of more than 100 years, CSK has grown into an international B2B player. The company is recognized as a reliable business partner with great skills and a long experience in dairy starter cultures, cheese enzymes and coatings. The company culture can be characterised by its core values: entrepreneurial, open, together, responsible and authentic. CSK offers a dynamic working environment with space for new ideas and personal development. To support its continued growth, CSK recently announced its plans to open a completely new facility at Wageningen Campus. At this location in the heart of Food Valley NL, Marketing, Sales and R&D will work closely together to maximise CSK’s innovative strength. For their new Wageningen location we are searching for an enthusiastic Account Manager Dairy Ingredients.
- Responsible for the sales of the full CSK product portfolio for the assigned accounts (at start in The Netherlands)
- Executing the sales plan in line with the marketing plan
- Visiting and meeting customers for maintain existing business and identifying needs for new business, by building up relations within several departments at client organisations
- Negotiating contracts with customers, ensuring the involvement of relevant internal parties
- Aligning sales activities and client developments with Marketing and Technical Support in order to develop and grow the business
- Analysing and monitoring the industry trends and translating this into commercial plans and actions
- Gathering market information to support Marketing to identify business and innovation opportunities
- Working closely together with Marketing, R&D, Operations and Technical Support
- Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Director.
- Preferably Master’s degree, for example in the field of Life Sciences
- Some years of work experience in a commercial role, preferably in specialty ingredients in the food, biotechnology or chemical business
- Strong relation management skills and a commercial attitude to grow sales and to serve clients
- Comfortable working and travelling in an international and dynamic environment
- Personal skills: self-starter, ambitious, customer focus, drive for results, learning agility and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annoek Kogelman, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-12504148 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
CSK food enrichment selected DUPP - Food Recruitment for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.